Hello, my name is Kaleb Franky Limawan and you could call me Frank.
This is my first experience about blogging and I create my blog for doing my assignment for ICEE class. It is an activity to learn english together in my college. So when my teacher, Ms. Karina is going to give me an assignment, then I will do it via my blog.
But this blog is not just for fulfilling my assignment. I hope that this blog will be a forum for all English learners to share something. Maybe an experience or just for making friends to learn English.
My first assignment is to share about my experience when I learn something from people around me. And here it goes :
Actually long time ago, I'm not a very social person. I only have one or two friends in my class when I was in first grade. But then I saw my friends are very nice person to talk to. And then I start to make friends with people in my class. Further, when I feel uncertain about the lesson in my class, I could talk to my friends and discuss it, and it does make revelaions for me... ^^
So the important things that I learn from my friends is : I could enjoy my life better when we have many friends.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar